The Lactation Lounge was opened in 2019 and is located on the 2nd floor of the Union near McAlister's Deli.
The Lounge is available during Student Union operating hours. To access the room, please see the attendant at the Information Desk (located on the first floor across from Cascades). Long-term reservations can be made by contacting the Information Desk Manager.
The Lactation Lounge offers the following amenities:
- Three private "rooms," each including a specially designed chair, footstool, movable table, and a side table with a dimming lamp, sound machine, and charging station.
- Full size refrigerator/freezer with individual combination-lock storage baskets, which can be reserved for day and/or long-term use.
- Full service sink and drying area for washing hands and equipment.
- Microwave and container for sterilization of equipment.
- Lockers, which can be reserved for day and/or long-term use.
- Other items like a full-size mirror, pens/markers, masking tape for labeling, etc. are also supplied.