Rich Mountain Meditation Room
Rich Mountain Room, located on Plemmons Student Union’s third floor, has been designated a meditation room for use by individuals. It is not to be used as a study room.
Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to use this walk-in space as a quiet reprieve from their busy lives, and for prayer and meditation or small group spiritual gatherings.
- The Rich Mountain Room will remain unlocked and available as a prayer and meditation room during weekdays from 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Therefore, Rich Mountain cannot be reserved for meetings or events occurring before 5 p.m. on weekdays.
- Rich Mountain may also be used for prayer and meditation outside of the above hours if the room has not been reserved for other use.
- Between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays, an individual or small group may reserve up to 30 minutes for faith-based or meditation activities by marking the requested available time period on the sign-up sheet posted outside of the room.
- An individual or group who does not show up for their reserved meditation time must forfeit that time period to anyone else who may want to use the room for that purpose.
- Rich Mountain can be reserved through the Event Services Office for meetings and events occurring on weekends or after 5 p.m. weekdays. Call 262-3032.