PSU Online Reservation System for Faculty and Staff
- PSU Room Request System Quick-Start Guide
- Create an Account (faculty/staff only)
- Request Space
- PSU Rooms at a Glance (including setup types, meeting room capacities, rental fees)
- Additional Meeting Spaces on Campus
- Catering Permit (Required if food not prepared by ASU Food Services)
- Alcohol Permit (Required for all events with alcohol)
PSU Online Reservation Help: (828) 262-3032
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Which venues are not reserved online?
There are a few venues that have more complex usage policies. Reserving of these spaces may require an appointment. These include:
- Greenbriar Theater
- Legends Night Club
For more information about reserving these venues, please call (828) 262-3032 or email email@example.com
Which type of events will require an appointment?
Athough you can request your space online for most venues (depending on the space), certain kinds of special events will require a follow-up appointment. These include events involving alcohol, complex catering needs, live entertainment, personal sound equipment, a special room setup request, and any event requiring special staffing needs. This is in order to help you acquire the necessary approvals/permits associated with some of these events, as well as to best serve you in preparing for a successful event. Please call (828) 262-3032 to schedule an appointment to speak with someone in the Event Services office.