PSU Online Reservation System for Faculty and Staff
- PSU Room Request System Quick-Start Guide
- Request Access (faculty/staff only) - before you can use the online reservation system, you must first request access. Please allow 3-5 business days for apporval. Please note that if you are listed as a student in Banner, your request will be denied and you will not be notified.
- Request Space - once you have been granted access to the system, you may request space using the online reservation system
- PSU Rooms at a Glance
- Additional Meeting Spaces on Campus - the Student Union is a heavily used facility, and cannot accommodate all requests. This is a (non-exhaustive) list of other meeting/event spaces on campus.
- App Catering Right of First Refusal - If food will be served at an event, it must be provided by App Catering/Campus Dining unless they turn down the contract
Which venues are not reserved online?
There are a few venues that have more complex usage policies. Reserving of these spaces may require an appointment. These include:
- Greenbriar Theater
- Howard's Knob Patio
- Legends Night Club
- Some outdoor spaces
For more information about reserving these venues, please call (828) 262-3032 or email email@example.com
Which type of events will require a follow-up meeting?
Athough you can request your space online for most venues, certain kinds of special events will require a follow-up appointment. These include events involving alcohol, complex catering needs, live entertainment, personal sound equipment, a special room setup request, and any event requiring special staffing needs. This is in order to help you acquire the necessary approvals/permits associated with some of these events, as well as to best serve you in preparing for a successful event. Please call (828) 262-3032 to schedule an appointment to speak with someone in the Event Services office.