Reservations made by Student Clubs and Organizations will require a meeting with a staff member in the Event Services Office (suite 231). Call 262-3032 to make an appointment. Please complete the appropriate form before your meeting (see Reservation Forms below).
- Read the Student Union Reservation Policies at a Glance and Guiding Principles.
- Complete appropriate form from list below.
- Schedule an appointment with Event Services.
Note: Completing these forms does not ensure room availability or event approval. Confirmation must be obtained from the Event Services Office.
Available on AppSync:
- Reservation Request Form (For rooms, contact tables, display cases, and all outdoor spaces)
- NOTE: You must be logged into AppSync to view the reservation request form
- Solicitation Form
- NOTE: If your organization will be buying/selling anything, giving anything away, accepting donations, or otherwise exchanging anything of value, you MUST have a solicitation form submitted and approved by your organization's advisor at least 5 business days before the start of your event.
- PSU Room Details
- Additional Meeting Spaces on Campus
Department of Student Engagement and Leadership
Plemmons Student Union