Reservations made by Student Clubs and Organizations will require a meeting with a staff member in the Event Services Office (suite 231). Call 262-3032 to make an appointment and bring the appropriate completed form to your meeting.
- Read the Student Union Reservation Policies at a Glance and Guiding Principles.
- Print out appropriate form from list below.
- Schedule an appointment with Event Services.
Note: Completing these forms does not ensure room availability or event approval. Confirmation must be obtained from the Event Services Office.
All forms are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format
- Room Request Form (one-time and regular meetings)
- Special Facilities (Solarium, Legends, Whitewater, Outdoor Spaces)
- NOTE: Completing an online request form does not guarantee your reservation. You must also schedule an appointment with PSU Event Services by calling (828) 262-3032 or visiting suite 231 in the Student Union.
- Contact Table or Display Case Reservation Request Form
- Contact tables may be reserved by appointment or during walk-in hours. Call (828) 262-3032 or visit suite 231 in the Student Union for the most current walk-in hours.
- Solicitation Form
- NOTE: If your organization will be buying/selling anything, giving anything away, accepting donations, or otherwise exchanging anything of value, you MUST have a solicitation form submitted and approved by your organization's advisor at least 5 business days before the start of your event.
- PSU Room Details
- Additional Meeting Spaces on Campus
Department of Student Engagement and Leadership
Plemmons Student Union