Reservation Request Forms
All forms are in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format
- One Time Meeting/Special Event Reservation Request Form
- Regular Meeting Room Reservation Request Form
- Outdoor Area Reservation Request Form
- Whitewater Reservation Request Form
- Solarium Reservation Request Form
- Legends Reservation Request Form
Contact Table or Display Case Reservation Request Form
(Call 262-3032 to get current walk-in hours for making Contact Table and Display Case reservations)
- WPSU Digital Signage Information Page
- Room Setup Types
- Other Meeting Spaces on Campus
The Student Programs Office provides reservable space on campus that includes rooms in the Plemmons Student Union, Legends Social Center and outdoor areas across campus. The outdoor areas include the Duckpond Field, Durham Park and Sanford Mall during the Fall & Spring Semester. There are a variety of rooms in the Union with different size and setup options to support just about any type of event. In most cases, this service is provided free of charge. In order to make a reservation you must be a member of a department on campus or a CSIL registered club and the event/meeting has to pertain to your group. Reservations for personal use are not permitted (ex. birthday parties, baby showers, etc). Anyone wanting to reserve space must fill out the proper reservation request form. Most reservations made by Student Clubs and Organizations will require a meeting with the Reservations Manager in Student Programs. Call 262-3032 to make an appointment. Please read the following information before requesting a reservation.
Department of Student Programs
Plemmons Student Union
STEPS TO RESERVE SPACE THROUGH STUDENT PROGRAMS.
- Read the Student Programs Guiding Principles. Guiding Principles
- Read the PSU Usage Guidelines. Usage Guidelines
- Decide which type of meeting you will have. Regular Meetings are ones that recur on a weekly or monthly basis. These meetings have less av options and are limited to 1 hour or 1.5 hour time slots per meeting in order to allow all groups a chance to hold their meetings in the Union. One-Time Meetings/Special Events are ones that occur less than 4 times per semester (ex. Lecture, Special One Time Meeting, or a Social, etc.).
- Print out the appropriate form from the list above.
- Decide which Room Setup you need and a high estimate of people attending. Note that this information is very important in selecting the room that is best for your event/meeting and cannot be left blank.
- Decide on what audiovisual or room equipment is needed.
NOTE: COMPLETING THESE FORMS DOES NOT ENSURE ROOM AVAILABILITY OR EVENT APPROVAL. CONFIRMATION MUST BE OBTAINED FROM THE RESERVATIONS MANAGER.
Student Clubs/Organizations: Please visit or call the Student Programs office in the Student Union to make an appointment to meet with the Reservations Manager (262-3032). Bring your completed form(s) with you to your appointment.
*Note: an appointment is required for Student Clubs/Organizations to reserve space in the Student Union. Social events (dances, events after 10pm, etc.) in Whitewater, Legends or rooms in the Plemmons Student Union usually involve a fee.